Saturday, April 25, 2009

Wrapping Up

Well, one whole year of school done! Ohmygoodness! I never thought that it would go so quickly! I feel like in a lot of ways, I would like to go back and start the year over again. I have learned sooo much and know that the most important lessons that I have learned have not been in the classroom, but rather, in the heart. I had a really tough time adjusting to college life after coming from a small christian high school, but after several months and many conversations later, I have come out A-ok. Second semester really was a new beginning for me and I felt like it was only that time that I began to really get to know people because I then knew myself. Someone once told me recently that my life over these past 8 months have been to them an "example of God's faithfulness" and I would have to whole heartedly agree! I have gone through the most amount of growth that I ever have needed to experience up until this point of my life and had to deal with a lot of past issues, but through it all, the Lord was with me every step of the way. There were some times this past year that I felt so alone and so much longed for a friendly hug that I had to rely on God to be the one who sustained all of my needs, not just my physical ones.
I know that blogs are supposed to be short, but I am an English major, and we never keep things short. However, I hope that you will join me throughout the summer as I continue my journey of life and continue to see God's faithfulness at home!
How exciting!
I will be back home in San Diego on April 28-May 2 and then will return home again for the whole summer May 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment