Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Days 40 and 41

Well, first off, I have technically completed my challenge for myself. I originally started off trying to make a musical blog of my life for 40 days in a row. I have done just that (even though I havent actually sat down at the computer each and every day...most of the times the posts come in triads; but nonetheless, the song that I post for each day IS the song that I had rolling around in my head for that particular day...it was just a matter of posting it in a timely manner). I hope you have enjoyed following along as much as I have enjoyed creating the blog.

I will say that I think I will continue to update this blog, simply for the fun of it and for the memories that I have been able to gather while looking back at these past 40 (well, 41) days.

Monday: We had a massive thunderstorm here today at school! I mean massive! Sara Bareilles on any day is fantastic, but during the middle of a rainy day...man, can't beat it!

"I wanna let the rain come down
Make a brand new ground
Let the rain come down
Tonight"

"Let the Rain" by Sara Bareilles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y10gI-PL5Zo

Tuesday:
"Where is Your Heart" by Kelly Clarkson (one of my all time favourite female vocalists! ...I have like ten)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqzIUqn_32U

No comments:

Post a Comment