Saturday, February 19, 2011

A Latter-End-of-the-Week Triad: Thursday and Friday and Saturday

Days 28 and 30 and 31
Thursday:

Today there is not really a song, but rather a saying "Free at last, free at last, thank God Almighty, we are free at last." Finally the pressures of school let off quite substantially today. Ahhhh (<-- big sign of relief). Also, "free at last" because today, it has been a month and yet I am still alive. I cope; I hurt; I miss what we used to have; but yet, I am free and alive and well and continuing on with my life.

Friday: In regards to it still being Valentine's Day Week, I feel that even thought this may be a few days belated, it is still appropriate. "Somebody to Love"...Glee style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=to8ZolgbNEQ

Saturday:

From my favourite movie of all times comes some of my favourite songs of all times. The new version of Pride and Prejudice (with Kierra Knightly) is just too good to be true!

"Dawn" from the movie soundtrack
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vYY0aRH46I&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment