Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Tuesday and Wednesday

Days 19 and 20

Tuesday: For an all campus event my campus ministry is participating in a sing off. Our theme? "Hallelujah". It includes different black gospel songs all about hallelujah...including the Hallelujah Chorus.
Song for today is "Hallelujah Anyhow"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWBxT_SKuyU

Wednesday: When I woke up today I was singing "You've Got a Friend in Me" from Toy Story after having a wonderful phone conversation last night with one of my two best friends from back home. It's always so encouraging to talk to her and she asked me last night how she could pray for me. Awesome and so encouraging!

My fave line from this song? "When the road looks rough ahead and you're miles and miles from your nice warm bed, you just remember what your old pal said; 'you've got a friend in me'" because it's so the case for my life right now...almost 2,000 miles away from "home".

In speech therapy today, one of my patient's little three year old brother was telling me that they were going to go to Disney World soon and see "Woooooody and Buzzzzzzzz". I just cracked up, because I had had this song running through my head all day long =) Kids are the best!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymC1mdvRaAE

No comments:

Post a Comment