Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Hairstyles!

LinkI've been having lots of fun doing different hairstyles lately up at camp. I live in a hotel room (basically...they call it a camp cabin, but its actually more like a hotel room with bunk beds) and live in a place where you become winded from walking up hills if you venture more than 50 feet outside your doorstep. Needless to say: I have a lot of time to be artistic with just about the only thing I "have" with me at camp (I am dying to quilt and scrapbook, but those two things require a lot of space and yeah...hotel room...).
My friend Chelsey who has beautiful, long, curly, blondish hair posted this on her blog and I really liked it! I am going to try to do some of the hairstyles myself and come up with a few of my own too. I love "___ day challenges" and think a hair challenge would be fun!

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/9k20B1/myyellowsandbox.blogspot.com/p/30-hairstyles.html
I doubt I'll be able to post up pictures, but for those who happen to see me around (which I can promise, will be a select few seeing I live mostly with squirrels and acorn-woodpeckers) enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment