Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tuesday Night Post

Hey Folks,
Its been a bit of a bumpy past couple of weeks over here, so that's the reason for not having many posts as of late. I am training for a 5k coming up in about a month. I can run two miles no problem and it's a great feeling! I am determined to continue losing weight this semester/school year until I reach my goal weight (still about  22 pounds away...)
In the midst of training and running, I have also been involved with writing and analyzing tons of short stories (thanks to my creative writing/intro to fiction course).
Take a peak at this article. I thought it interesting enough to repost and I agree with their conclusions just from my own experience of training and running.
 Enjoy!
http://www.fastcompany.com/1783263/the-creative-brain-on-exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment