Thursday, June 14, 2012

I Could Have Danced All Night

Last night's song of the day: I Could Have Danced All Night from My Fair Lady

My love and I went on a try lovely date last night. First, we went to this new Italian restaurant called Savelli's (most excellent and highly recommended...has a great atmosphere, friendly staff, definitely a spot that is frequented by locals, and of course, great food!) and went swing dancing. The K_____ (city name) Swing Association hosts a weekly swing dance lesson + hours of DJ'ing of swing music.  I really am not good at any type of dancing, but I certainly love swing dancing! This was my second time attending the KSA's event and it was even better the second time around.

PS If you haven't seen My Fair Lady, and you like Aubrey Hepburn, speech pathology, accents, all things British, classic love stories, or just love fantastic movies, please do your self a service and check out this movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment